A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Immunity Challenge Thread!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Final Immunity Challenge Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Final Immunity Challenge Part 1: Who Said It? (Test Your Perception)

I will post a bunch of quotes said by various people in this game, including the pre-juror boots, taken from their confessionals. You must match them to their quotes. They do not repeat and not all of them will be featured for reasons that include no confessionals or confessionals that are too revealing. I will post the quotes at 9:00
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh, and post in your confessionals please
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 pm

1. Yet again, I'm stuck on a tribe full of morons. It seems like I'm the only player who's trying to do something yet these chimps try to vote me out, ha!

2. I like how now in mystery games, people suddenly grow a pair of balls and act like a total douchetard and scheme like crazy and then when they are hilariously blindsided, they bitch more than Willy Wonka when some fat gross bitch steals Fizzy Lifting Drinks.

3. So this whole duel stipulation is working out pretty great. a little confusing at times with votes but it makes me feel safer knowing that if i get voted out i can always win my way back in.

4. none for raiden cause he's too busy praying for rain so he can have an excuse to show off his thunder powers...pshhhh that is SOOO Sega Genesis

5. I was for sure that I was getting put up, but I didn't even get a single vote. Not that I'm complaining, but I may need to do a little bit of organizing and get my ducks in a line.

6. But we still have to keep going to duels whicha means Kitana will walk to the finals. Which blows, I see no way to get rid of her I don't even think Raiden could beat her. Its a little disappointing we have to keep doing duels.

7. Jack-ass-son sent me a PM that was so generic and probably sent to everyone. I could almost laugh right in his face and then spit on it for being so fucking cordial and nice. BLECH. I was of course nice back and acted slightly insecure in a way that probably has him thinking I am either being fake...or Nicole lol :/

8. the fact there are "duels" or whatever really puts me off. i am more than useless at challenges so if im ever in a duel to stay alive then i'm out.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 pm

If Shao Kahn doesn't show up by 9:15, we will move on
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Can we submit multiple times/will you correct us if we have some wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 pm

You may submit multiple times, but I will not correct you. You must confirm that it is your final answer and the person with the most correct wins
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 pm

You have until 9:20 if Shao Kahn doesn't show up. If he does, I will extend it. If no one gets any right, then I'll tell you
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Shao Kahn is not here. He is out of part one. It's between Johnny Cage and Kitana now. You can submit anytime you want, just say final answer in your confessionals
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Here are the answers:

1. Kano
2. Sheeva
3. Raiden
4. Smoke
5. Nightwolf
6. Cyber
7. Nitara
8. Jax
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm

With a total of 3 correct, Kitana wins part one!
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:21 pm

All right. Kitana needs to win just one more challenge for this to be over. I'll post the second part in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Could you give us a time or is it going to be a random time?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Final Immunity Challenge Part Two: Name That Thesaurified Tune (Test Your Hearing)

Here's how this is going to work. I had five songs. I have replaced a lot of words, almost every, in their lyrics with synonyms according to Microsoft Word. Your task is to figure out what song it is. I will post them one at a time. Guess on this thread. Keep in mind, that these lyrics won't make any sense at all. If there are no questions, I will post the first one at :28.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Sorry, I just needed to look for it
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 pm

We'll start off easy:

I'd skill my depth aimed at a request,
Currencies besides dimes aimed at a caress
myself wasn't observing aimed at this,
Nonetheless currently you're in my method
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:29 pm

And Now you're in my way
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

CALL ME MAYBE
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

A point for Kitana! Next one up at :33
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Of course that crappy song has to screw me again lol
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Healthy I’m consequently overhead you
And it’s basic to perceive
But I originated to honey you nevertheless
So you dragged my emotion available
And I don’t brain lacerating
Some ancient period you save me delaying
Delaying, delaying

If no one gets it in a while, I will post a hint. That applies for all songs
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Waiting On The World To Change
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 pm

what doesn't kill you
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 pm

That is incorrect
Back to top Go down
Kitana

Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 pm

black keys- lonely boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge Thread!   Final Immunity Challenge Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Immunity Challenge Thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next