A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th   Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

Why did you have to take the duels away?? This is the worst feeling. Every time I join these games I get voted out for actually participating. I don't know how else to play. Sue me for actually wanting to make the hosts happy by showing up!!

I don't deserve to be voted off. And yet I am.

Some constructive criticism for the hosts, update your schedule at the beginning of the week so we know when/if there will be a challenge. I didn't think to look today because I wasn't sure when the time was or if there even was a challenge today. It's a hot mess!

Thank you for having me though, this will be my last game for a long time. It's my 1 year anniversary of playing and there's no point playing if I still haven't even made final 3 once.

Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th   Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

I think I might have just talked my way back into this game.

If it works, then my social game is not as bad as I thought it was. I thought I was a goner for sure, we'll see how the votes turn out I guess.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #4 on Feb. 5th
Page 1 of 1