A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Jackson

End Confessional Empty
PostSubject: End Confessional   End Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 am

Game over for the Jax man. I coasted in this game pretty much the entire time and when I finally decided to play I guess it was too late. It didn't go down well. I received 3 votes which put me into a duel with Raiden of all people. The duel was in fact a game of Battleships so it was purely luck based. I gave it a shot and lost. He had unbelievable good luck hitting one of my boats with his first shot. Fair play though I was beaten fair and square. Regarding my 3 votes though, I would say they came from Shao, Cyber and...the third is a mystery but the truth will come out.

I take some comfort in the fact that if this was a regular format game then Raiden was gone receiving every vote of the other 6 people left. Even Cage who I thought was is ally turned on him. Interesting to see how this game ends up. I'm rooting for Kano as I trust he didn't vote me and just think he's a good guy. Of the rest I wouldn't be against seeing Kitana or Cage win. Shao has no chance of getting my vote, Cyber has very little chance and Raiden I think has been a little condescending towards me but if he is against those two misfits then he'll probably get my vote.

This is Jackson "hung like a donkey" Briggs signing off once and for all.

Tooty pip my comrades!

Good journey...
Back to top Go down

End Confessional
Page 1 of 1